A recent study anointed Geneva the most livable city in the world. Sitting where Lake Geneva flows into the Rhone River, the old city has a surprisingly small town feel and probably wouldn't even be on the global map were it not for the presence of the United Nations – and the annual Geneva Motor Show.
We're back from Geneva, and as expected, this year's show didn't disappoint. Being held in Switzerland, the Geneva expo is one of the few neutral zones where major OEMs and niche automakers can show off their wares and get equal time in front of the cameras. And as connectivity and alt-fuel continues to take center stage, nearly every exhibitor had something worth getting excited over. If you're interested in a comprehensive look into what makes the Geneva show unique and what concepts and produ
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX