Mazda continues to wring out more fuel efficiency from its Skyactiv gas-engine technology.
Elio Motors continues to move forward on building a high-efficiency three-wheeled vehicle for the masses. For proof, take a look at a new local news clip of the inside of an old General Motors factory in Shreveport, LA. This is where Elio is going to build the lightweight, 84-mile-per-gallon vehicle, and it has started opening the doors to the media.
Yes, the most recent poll results from the Consumer Federation of America (CFA) were about as predictable as asking Americans whether they wanted more sunlight or to lose a few pounds. Indeed, when one asks John Q. Public whether he's in favor of better fuel economy for semi trucks, well, the result's likely to be affirmative. To us, it's the 26 percent who were not in favor of more fuel-efficient trucks that have some explaining to do.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX