In the wake of the devastating earthquakes that rocked northern Italy in late May, Ferrari announced an auction to raise money towards relief efforts. That online auction is now in the books, with benefactors giving generously to help the afflicted victims while netting some prize-worthy collectibles.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!