In the wake of the devastating earthquakes that rocked northern Italy in late May, Ferrari announced an auction to raise money towards relief efforts. That online auction is now in the books, with benefactors giving generously to help the afflicted victims while netting some prize-worthy collectibles.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX