America is sending one of its deadliest weapons systems to the Korean Peninsula in response to North Korean nuclear testing.
Top Gear has a habit of poking fun at, um, everyone. Considering that, we find the idea that "Dear Leader" Kim Jong-un is thinking about allowing the world's greatest motoring show onto the ultra-censored screens of North Korea to be kind of surprising. After all, what will happen when Clarkson and Co. crack wise about anything related to the Hermit Kingdom? It won't be good.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX