This video uses science to explain why the fastest way to defrost your car's windshield involves turning on the air conditioning and cracking the windows.
You've been there a hundred times. You get to your car in the morning and a thick layer of frost is there to greet you. You turned the car on, cranked up the defroster, then scraped for what feels like forever. It's one of our least favorite things to do, but if new electro-pulse technology works as well as advertised, none of us will have to deal with this frozen situation much longer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX