This video uses science to explain why the fastest way to defrost your car's windshield involves turning on the air conditioning and cracking the windows.
- Chris Paukert
- Dec 28, 2009
2010 Chevrolet Equinox – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Chris Shunk
- Feb 10, 2009
You've been there a hundred times. You get to your car in the morning and a thick layer of frost is there to greet you. You turned the car on, cranked up the defroster, then scraped for what feels like forever. It's one of our least favorite things to do, but if new electro-pulse technology works as well as advertised, none of us will have to deal with this frozen situation much longer.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models