We have to admit we're big fans of the Storm Trooper look. Combining white paint with blacked-out trim, the treatment is one you'd typically find performed in the aftermarket. But in this case Volkswagen is offering it direct from the factory. Or so it is to European customers, anyway.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX