We haven't heard much concerning the contract negotiations between the United Auto Workers and Detroit automakers, but that's probably by design. The UAW is looking to expand, and it probably wouldn't hurt organized labor's chances to do so if these talks went smoothly. Still, what would negotiations be without the threat of a strike?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Contract Talks Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!