Volkswagen intentionally installed software in nearly a half-million diesel vehicles that helped the cars evade substandard results on emissions tests, the federal government charged Friday.
The new Volkswagen Beetle was unveiled earlier this week at the New York Auto Show to a warm reception from the press. The looks have changed, the performance has increased, and the new Beetle is decidedly more male-friendly. Gone is in-dash vase full of faux flowers, the Beetle traded those in for some much-needed in-car technology. So what's changed?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX