File this one under: "makes sense to us." According to Car and Driver, the slick new gauge cluster found in the 2015 Audi TT will expand to other models in the automaker's lineup. In the near term, expect the tech to make its way into the next R8 supercar (with a special performance display for that model), as well as the upcoming, all-new versions of the A4 sedan and Q7 crossover.
Audi Digital Gauge Cluster
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX