The cover of the latest issue of Auto Express in the UK features one of the first renderings of the next-generation Ford Mondeo, which as we all know will be basically the same as Ford's future replacement for the Fusion in the States. If this drawing proves accurate, it looks like the new midsize models will combine a lot of what we see in the 2012 Focus at the front end with a greenhouse and rear stance that actually looks more like the current Taurus.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!