The cover of the latest issue of Auto Express in the UK features one of the first renderings of the next-generation Ford Mondeo, which as we all know will be basically the same as Ford's future replacement for the Fusion in the States. If this drawing proves accurate, it looks like the new midsize models will combine a lot of what we see in the 2012 Focus at the front end with a greenhouse and rear stance that actually looks more like the current Taurus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX