2011 Ford Fiesta – Click above for high-res image gallery
Our friends over at Jalopnik managed to get their hands on a few spy shots of what appears to be a U.S.-spec Ford Fiesta sedan out and about in upper Michigan undergoing some harsh cold weather testing. Despite the heavy coat of grime, road salt and camo, it's clear that we can all let out a sigh of relief because the overall look of the car hasn't changed too much from what's been on the road in Europe and China for the last few months.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX