Anyone familiar with the annual SEMA show should recognize the name Fox Marketing. After all, the company shows up to the tuning show in Las Vegas every year with an interesting creation or two. But now, we're going to watch two of those modded vehicles meet their demise.
Electric Cars of Springfield (ECOS), taking full advantage of an invitation from duPont Registry, brought their recently constructed all-electric supercar to SEMA 2009. The bright orange Harbinger™ (photo above), with its Lamborghini-looks drew lots of attention with the likes of Diggity Dave stopping by for an extended chat. Its open scissor-door seemed to lure passing show professionals who used the two-seater as an impromptu posing podium (photo right).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX