Evo founder Harry Metcalfe somehow convinced Pagani to let him take the Zonda 760 RS for a spin, and the result is just another day in the life of an Evo editorial director. The 760-horsepower customer special is, according to Metcalfe, for those who aren't happy with the 'regular' Zonda's 650 horsepower and really want a Zonda R for the road... plus 20 more horses.
Zonda 760 Rs
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 12, 2012
One might suppose that since Pagani came out with the Huayra, the Zonda would go the way of the dodo. But as the Modenese automaker has said all along, if someone wants to buy a Zonda, it'll gladly make one for them. And so it has with the very latest one-off supercar.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models