Before the military can start constructing TIE Fighters and Galaxy-class starships, attempts to militarize space need to start a bit more simply. This is the XS-1, a concept space plane designed by Northrop Grumman under a $3.9-million contract from DARPA as part of an experimental space plane program.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Xs 1 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!