Sebastien Loeb has effectively secured his seventh World Rally Championship title, netting his 60th carrier win by taking the Rally de France in the process. With a total of 226 championship points under his belt and two rallies left in the schedule, there's simply no way for any of the other competitors to get within arm's reach of the WRC gold. The Citroën team managed to pull off a one-two win at the French rally with Loeb's teammate Dani Sordo walking away with the second fastest time.
- Zach Bowman
- Aug 23, 2010
Ken Block preps for the ADAC Rally – Click above to watch video after the jump
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models