Plug-in vehicle drivers may be associated with the oh-so-warm and fuzzy and peaceful green movement, but there's apparently some static being caused at offices with on-site vehicle chargers and the frustration that happens when all the chargers are in use. Enough so that someone coined a new phrase: "charge rage." To the rescue comes the largest maker of said chargers with a new set of solutions to try and keep the peace.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!