Nothing says American luxury car quite like a big cushy armrest, and now Lincoln has decided to stabilize theirs with a little bit of environmental friendliness. The 2014 Lincoln MKX crossover is using tree-based fibers to manufacture the structural component that attaches armrests to the floor of the vehicle. The stuff is called Cellulose Reinforced Polypropylene, and readers will be quizzed on it later. The important thing to note is that it's a renewable alternative to fiberglass - and it's s
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!