The Fenyr SuperSport from Dubai-based W Motors packs a 900-horsepower flat six and can hit 62 mph in under 2.7 seconds.
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 8, 2015
Abu Dhabi tries to catch up with the police in neighboring Dubai by adding the $3.4-million Lykan HyperSport supercar to its law-enforcement motor pool.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 28, 2015
This video featurette in the Furious 7 roll-out takes a look at how the $3.4-million, 740-horsepower W Motors Lykan Hypersport plays into the film's action-filled plot.
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 23, 2014
The W Motors Lykan Hypersport is a very perplexing supercar. Priced at an eye-popping $3.4 million, it looks like a Lamborghini turned up to 11. However, for a car that costs more than a McLaren P1 and Ferrari LaFerrari combined, it doesn't scream about its performance once the engine is started.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models