In a clever PR touch, Volkswagen will bring 102 of its new Polo BlueMotions to Geneva. That's one vehicle for each gram of CO2 the car emits per kilometer it drives (in testing, at least). We know a little about the car (see here) and the other goodies VW is bringing to the show (like the Passat BlueMotion you can see below), but not much about these: the Caddy Life Edition concept car and the Multivan Panamericana and VW's 'Future of the Car' interactive display. All the company is saying now
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!