Click above to watch the video after the jump
- Dan Roth
- Sep 8, 2008
EPA mileage estimates can be such fuzzy things when you're dealing with hybrid powertrains. We've seen plenty of contention already about real-world results versus EPA numbers for current hybrids, and Chevrolet's upcoming Volt has GM butting heads with the Feds over how the series hybrid eFlex powertrain should be rated. Because the Volt can cover about 40 miles before it needs to fire its range-extending internal combustion engine, it can breeze through the EPA's test cycle with the engine off
- Mike Magda
- Jan 12, 2007
While the Chevy Volt continues to reap industry praise, some insiders at GM are contemplating the "ifs" should this vehicle come to market. While at the Detroit Auto Show, I was talking to three key GM product planners and asked about potential emissions regulations for the Volt.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models