The beautiful state of Virginia is reportedly looking to offset some of the $20 million it costs to operate and maintain its 42 rest stops, and perhaps you can help. NBC Washington reports that the state is selling the naming rights to each of the stops to help raise revenue needed to keep the facilities open.
- Dan Roth
- Apr 23, 2009
I once worked with the manic guy who would paint the lines on the streets of my small hometown. Our work was decidedly one-dimensional, despite his art degree, and our small painting rig was not meant for big striping jobs, especially curvy roads. To create a radius, we'd set up guide strings and make a smooth arc. It didn't always work out, and my friends would rib me mercilessly after trying to follow the crazy angular path we'd sprayed.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models