YouTube is a great place to show off your vehicle and your driving skills, but more often than not, it just helps to prove that vehicle stunts should be left to the professionals. Take this particular driver, for instance. While jumping a sand dune in a Toyota FJ Cruiser, things go very wrong very quickly.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Video Fail Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!