There aren't a lot of products that General Motors offers overseas that we don't get back in America in one form or another, but the Opel Adam stands as a notable exception. GM's assault on the fashionable city car market, the Adam isn't likely to find its way to US showrooms... even if it does pick up a Buick badge on its way to China. But as if its elusive status didn't make us long for it already, Opel and its British counterpart Vauxhall just revealed two new versions in Geneva that make us
Vauxhall Adam S
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 6, 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Mar 3, 2014
Put your pouty faces on American enthusiasts, because there's yet another European hot hatch that won't be making a trek across the pond. This is the new Vauxhall Adam S, a "close-to-production" version of the adorable Adam city car, which is also sold in continental Europe as an Opel.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models