New regulations in Birmingham, AL set higher standards for food trucks operating in that community – namely that they must obtain permits from the local health department. The regulations, on the books since January 1 of this year, have also had the unintended consequence of preventing at least one church from distributing food to homeless city residents.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Unintended Consequences Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!