Click either image for a high-res gallery
- John Neff
- Dec 28, 2006
California auto dealers are reporting that by year's end the state's residents will have bought 938,839 Japanese vehicles and 859,206 domestic vehicles, the latter of which also includes those sold by The Chrysler Group despite the location of its parent company's headquarters in Germany. This is big news as Californians have never before let down the Big Three in sales. The cause is most likely the decision by each domestic automaker to reign in their respective fleet sales, which account for a
- Stuart Waterman
- Jun 16, 2006
Marty Bernstein, contributing editor for the American International Automobile Dealers trade organization, fired up the old rolodex and quizzed a wide range of folks who spend their days trying to anticipate future trends in the U.S. auto industry, asking what the industry will look like in 2011. Their thoughts make interesting reading.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models