- Noah Joseph
- Oct 5, 2009
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Feb 26, 2008
Click above for a high-res gallery of the Audi TT 2.0 TDI quattro
- John Neff
- Sep 25, 2006
The new shape of the Audi TT is well known by now, but the boys and girls at Ingolstadt have delayed debuting the drop-top version until after the coupe has settled into the marketplace. Winding Road has posted pictures of a TT roadster out on a quiet drive that's been caught by the spy camera's eye, and we can see the soft canvas top Audi's going with in lieu of a retractable hard top. The coupe's silhouette is also clearly in tact.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models