We have to imagine it's easier to fight the law and win when you're a judge. Reuters reports Magisterial District Judge Kelly Ballentine of Lancaster, Pennsylvania has been charged with a number of crimes associated with dismissing her own traffic violations. According to Attorney General Linda Kelley, the 43-year-old judge faces charges on conflict of interest, tampering with public records and obstruction of justice.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Traffic Violations Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!