It's still under a suit of camouflage, but Mercedes-Benz brought an E63 AMG to Southern California and invited Car and Driver columnist and former Editor-in-Chief Csaba Csere to ride shotgun. Before clicking in, Csere does a walkaround and notes the changes, most of which we've seen on the refreshed standard E-Class. He then takes a ride with the head of AMG, Olla Källenius, and asks questions that Källenius spends much of his time not exactly answering.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!