Tesla used to only tow your warrantied Model S 50 miles if something covered went wrong. Now it's 500 miles, but that's still not the industry standard.
- Jon LeSage
- Oct 15, 2012
It appears that Tesla's new $600-per-year service program for its Model S is not going over well with some of the owners and wait-listers. David Noland, a Model S reservation holder and freelance writer, has dug into it the details and clarified the one he's finding most annoying. And as it turns out, he's not the only one taking issue with the program.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Jan 17, 2009
Click above for high-res image gallery of Jason's Tesla Roadster
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models