Reuters is reporting that a market source has indicated that Tesla Motors sold 13.3 million shares in its IPO at the unexpectedly-high price of $17 per share. The source states Tesla raised nearly $226 million from the offering. Just yesterday, Tesla hinted at a price range of $14 to $16, but high initial interest in the company allowed Tesla to secure investors that were willing to pay the extra bucks.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Tesla Shop Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!