The Chevrolet Bowtie, that iconic badge that's adorned an estimated 215 million cars and trucks, is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. The Bowtie originally debuted on the 1914 Chevrolet H-2 Royal Mail and H-4 Baby Grand.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!