Media junkies rejoice in getting "wired." Now, owners of Nissan Leaf or Chevrolet Volt plug-in cars can get similarly excited about getting "unwired."
Spx Service Solutions
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 17, 2011
SPX Corporation has been selected by Daimler AG as the preferred installer of plug-in vehicle charging stations for the German conglomerate's Smart and Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models