We first saw Gene Simmons' 1956 Ford F100 custom truck, nicknamed Snakebit, at last year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The truck was built with factory support from Ford, and it just went up for auction here at the 2014 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, accompanied, as you'd expect, with a ton of fanfare.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!