Skoda Octavia Green E Line concept - Click above for high-res image gallery
Skoda Octavia Greenline
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 28, 2009
According to a report on Auto Express, Volkswagen-owned Czech automaker Skoda is set to debut a fuel-saving version of its Octavia sedan at the Geneva Motor Show next week. The Octavia is the longest-running nameplate from Skoda, celebrating its 50th anniversary earlier this year.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models