Not long ago we spoke about a campaign by the California Integrated Waste Management Board (CIWMB) that recommended to verify how often motor oil had to be changed. General Motors has joined the campaign and will support CIWMB in informing motorists that millions vehicles can be driven much longer than the old standard of 3,000 miles between changes. Driver farther, save oil.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Service Intervals Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!