The short ten-lap event was run on 990cc KTM Super Duke motorbikes, on which Schumacher managed to qualify third and finish an impressive fourth, having dropped down to 14th and fought his way back up through the field. Schumacher was quick to assert, however, that this was a casual pursuit and not the start of a second career. Cautious reservations aside, we wouldn't be surprised to see the champ sporadically climb back onto various two-wheeled racing machines for the occasional race here or th
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Schumacher Motorcycle Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!