Home Depot on Wednesday started selling Level 2 electric-vehicle charging stations made by Illinois-based Schneider Electric on its website, as the world's biggest home-improvement retailer looks to capitalize on growing EV sales and the need for home-based chargers.
- Danny King
- Feb 23, 2012
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jul 28, 2010
It shouldn't be a surprise that, at a conference called Plug-In 2010, we can find a bunch of plug-in vehicle charger companies. Schneider Electric is here in San Jose, CA and wants to be known not for wireless charging or having a stylish home unit but for being your one-stop shop for "electric vehicle charging solutions." Rich Korthauer, Schneider's business director of final distribution, said the company has a presence in most American homes (go ahead, check the name on your circuit breaker.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models