A 1928 Mercedes-Benz 680S Saoutchik Torpedo has taken the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Best of Show. Owned by Paul & Judy Andrews of White Settlement, Texas, the low-windshield 680S spent 30 years in storage before receiving a total restoration. This particular car bowed under the lights of the New York Auto Show in 1928 and was subsequently sold to Frederick Henry Bedford. A supercharged 6.8-liter engine good for somewhere between 200 and 300 horsepower sits snugged between those a
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!