Sometimes 1 + 1 ≠ 2. When the Aptera 2e was spotted at the Zap Jonway Beijing Motor Show display, assumptions were made (by us) that the composite-bodied craft was to be reborn as a product of that company. It will not. Oh, it will phoenix alright. And though the chassis will indeed be made by the Jonway Group in China, the vehicle is not directly affiliated with Zap Jonway.
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 2, 2009
It's the little things in life that make all the difference. Flames shooting out the exhaust of a supercar? Awesome. Flames billowing out of the entire engine bay? Uh-oh. So seeing a McLaren F1 – in the United States, no less – going up in smoke is a real tear-jerker.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models