You may recognize the name Samsung for its electronics. Maybe even some home appliances. But cars? The Korean industrial giant produces a line of automobiles for domestic consumption in collaboration with Renault. Together, they make a range of sedans, hatchbacks and crossovers, and this is the latest.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Samsung Motors Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!