APR Motorsport, the racing arm of the APR tuning company, has brought Mistress of the 'Ring Sabine Schmitz to the U.S. for two rounds of the KONI Grand Am Challenge Series. Driving a Golf GTI in the Stock Tuner class, Schmitz is replacing Randy Pobst.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!