The Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon have never exactly been the sales successor to the S10 throne. While the original baby pickup from General Motors sold like Tastykakes at fat camp, the public has never exactly warmed to the newest generation of short beds. That fact has grown even more apparent in recent months – according to PickupTrucks.com, sales of the Colorado have fallen off 30 percent since last year. But the Colorado isn't alone – small truck sales have plummeted from th
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!