The gallery of images above "shows some insight into how a NASA cage handles 14 rollovers, a 100-foot flight down a 45-degree slope into a rock field." So says Kevin Dubois, the man behind Evolution Dynamics, the company that provided the Mitsubishi Evolution 8 for driver Jeremy Foley and co-driver Yuri to take up the mountain at Pikes Peak.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 15, 2012
- Jonny Lieberman
- Feb 24, 2010
Rubbing is Racing - click above to watch the video
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models