French automaker Renault is a major player in the popular compact car segment in Europe, and its main bid for sales supremacy is the Megane lineup. Going up against the likes of the Volkswagen Golf and Ford Focus (Euro-spec, of course) means that the Megane must be offered in a variety of body styles, of which the coupe and the all-important hatchback debuted last Fall at the Paris Motor Show.
Renault Megane Spy
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 29, 2008
While French authorities go after the journalists and photographers who obtained images of the new Renault Megane, an undisguised, production-ready example of the vehicle was spied undergoing testing right here in the good old US of A.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models