Joe Sylvester takes truck jumping very seriously, that much is obvious. Back in 2010, Sylvester rocketed his 1,400-horsepower, 2006 Cadillac Escalade skyward, and didn't come back to Earth until he had gone some 208 feet forward; a world record at the time.
- Alex Nunez
- May 29, 2011
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 9, 2010
Joe Sylvester is a determined man. Keeping his right foot planted while a 1,200-horsepower, 512-cubic-inch supercharged engine wails in his ear and a dirt ramp rapidly fills up his vision takes guts. It requires supreme confidence in your machine and your team. Joe Sylvester is a determined man because he wants to do something which no one else has done. Mr. Sylvester's goal is to take a monster truck... and make it fly.
- Zach Bowman
- Sep 2, 2010
Bad Habits takes a dive – Click above to watch the video after the jump
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models