Toyota received a two-month extension to make changes to its popular RAV4 crossover before the vehicle underwent an important new safety test. The extra time didn't help.
- Kyle Thibaut
- Dec 24, 2012
It's no secret that our site closely follows every move of Tesla Motors. They have successfully launched an all-electric sports sedan to critical acclaim. They have a stimulating and opinionated CEO that also sends rockets into space. They're bold enough to challenge the pundits and often come out on top. So, while this story has Toyota in its title, it's important to note that the RAV 4 EV wouldn't have been possible without Tesla.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models