- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 11, 2008
Proteus, maker of hand-crafted replicas of bygone sports cars, is coming to America. Recently purchased by Enduro Cars, Proteus plans to restart production of its carbon copy Jaguar XK120 C -- the record-breaking Le Mans-conquering roadster -- that you'll be able to purchase for $133.000.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Sep 10, 2007
Tesla isn't the only silicon valley company working on more efficient vehicles. Marine Advanced Research has built a prototype catamaran called Proteus that they describe as a Wave Adaptive Modular Vessel. Catamarans are generally known for their speed but this one goes beyond that.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models