Ukraine is reportedly considering setting aside a portion of its crop of fodder potatoes for the production of biofuel, according to the nation's Agrarian Policy and Food Ministry. The Ukraine ranks fourth among all nations worldwide in terms of annual potato crop volume (beaten out by China, India and Russia). Since the price for the starchy, tuberous crop is low there, it's could make an ideal biofuel source.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!