GM's on a mission to take over the South African market. Just one day after the first HUMMER H3s rolled off the assembly line at GM's Struandale plant in Port Elizabeth, General Motors today announced it's bringing Cadillac to South Africa.
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 10, 2006
We've almost grown accustomed to seeing HUMMERS rolling into third-world countries on the news – Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq again...but now HUMMERS will be rolling out of South Africa.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models