Don't call it the Cajun anymore. Porsche has officially announced the company's upcoming small sport utility vehicle will be called the Macan. As with the vehicle's larger brother, the Cayenne, the Porsche Macan will blend the seemingly incongruous worlds of tall-riding off roaders and low-slung sports cars with performance to match.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 27, 2010
The Porsche range spans thus: 911, Panamera, Cayenne, Cayman, Boxster. How would you feel about a Porsche Cajun being added to that? We haven't heard much lately about the long-rumored little SUV supposedly being planned in the Stuttgart product department, and the last time we did it was tentatively dubbed "Roxster."
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models